Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) Nude Scenes

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Hall of Fame Nudity!
  • Genres: Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
  • AKA: Twin Peaks
  • Director: David Lynch
  • Rated: R
  • Theatrical Release: August 28th, 1992
  • US DVD Release: March 1st, 1999

Read all 2 articles for this title

Remember the early '90s? Those were strange days when a TV drama by David Lynch called Twin Peaks was an international sensation. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) is the prequel to that mysterious series. Instead of "Who killed Laura Palmer?" as the main impetus of the plot, here it's "When is Laura getting naked?" Answer: a lot. Laura, played by Sheryl Lee … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Anne Gaybis as Dancer on Stage Nude breasts 1 5
Pamela Gidley as Teresa Banks Sexy
Moira Kelly as Donna Hayward Nude breasts 2 4
Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer Nude breasts 6 9

Anne Gaybis … Dancer on Stage

01:15:00

breasts
Anne peels down her top and pops out her tits on stage at a club. Severe red light kind of ruins the fun. (12 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 5 nude pics from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Moira Kelly … Donna Hayward

01:22:00

breasts
Moira's mammaries make a lovely appearance as she makes out with a guy in bar. Then Sheryl Lee breaks it up. The nerve of that broad! (51 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 1 sexy clip and 3 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Sheryl Lee … Laura Palmer

00:37:00

breasts
Quick view of Sheryl's nip-nips as her man cops a feel while they swap spit. (15 seconds)

Mr Skin has 5 nude clips and 1 sexy clip and 7 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:21:00

breasts
Sheryl sits bare-boobied in a booth at a nightclub chatting up some chick. Where is this place? Oh, yeah: Twin Peaks ... get it?!?! (40 seconds)

Mr Skin has 5 nude clips and 1 sexy clip and 7 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:22:00

breasts
Shirtless Sheryl as she stops naked-nerped Moira Kelly from making out with some masher in a bar. (51 seconds)

01:59:00

breasts
Sheryl struts about seductively in white lingerie with her boobs in quick view just prior to getting attacked by some fat guy. (23 seconds)

Blog Posts: See all 2 Blog Posts

Additional Reviews