Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

My Tutor (1983) Nude Scenes

My Tutor boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Hall of Fame Nudity!
  • Genres: Comedy, Drama
  • Director: George Bowers
  • Rated: R
  • Theatrical Release: March 9th, 1983
  • US DVD Release: February 8th, 2000

Read all 9 articles for this title

When Matt Lattanzi fails French he gets My Tutor (1983), a teenager's masturbatory wet dream in the luscious form of Caren Kaye. At first, she wants to help him conjugate his verbs, while he wants to learn how to French kiss. But Caren is a serial skinny dipper, so it's only a matter of time before he's sticking his baguette in her pastry. … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Caren Kaye as Terry Green Nude breasts, butt 5 10
Graem McGavin as Sylvia Nude breasts 3 5
Shelley Taylor Morgan as Louisa Sexy sexy 1 3
Kitten Natividad as Anna Maria Nude breasts 3 6
Katt Shea as Mud Wrestler (uncredited) Nude breasts 1 6
Jewel Shepard as Girl in Phone Booth Nude breasts 1 3

Caren Kaye … Terry Green

00:25:00

breasts
Caren drops her robe and skinny dips in a swimming pool. Those cans are O-Kaye! (13 seconds)

Mr Skin has 5 nude clips and 8 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:52:00

breasts
Nekkid breasts are seen when Caren goes skinny dipping, then again as she pulls Matt Lattanzi in for a grope. (44 seconds)

Mr Skin has 5 nude clips and 8 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:54:00

breasts, butt
She drops her robe with Matt Lattanzi. First buns, then breasts when in bed with Matt. (55 seconds)

Graem McGavin … Sylvia

00:21:00

breasts
Getting nekkid with Lattanzi in the back of a car. First in a white bra, then topless. Outfreakinstanding pair of breasts!!! (60 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 5 nude pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Kitten Natividad … Anna Maria

00:10:00

breasts
Kitten shows her monster jumbo-jacks to Matt Lattanzi. Then more boobage on bed before he passes out. (60 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 6 nude pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Katt Shea … Mud Wrestler (uncredited)

00:49:00

breasts
Katt is minding her own business, when her dress is ripped off by a dude in a passing car. Funny! (15 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 4 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Jewel Shepard … Girl in Phone Booth

00:40:00

breasts
Some brief right breast from Jewel when Lattanzi has a car sex fantasy. (9 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 3 nude pics from My Tutor. Join Mr Skin to see them.