x

Want Free Access to The Best of Me Pics & Clips?

The Best of Me

The Best of Me (2014)

No Nudity
  • Genres: Drama, Romance
  • Directed by: Michael Hoffman
  • Rated: PG-13
  • Home Release: 02/03/2015
  • Theatrical Release: 10/17/2014
  • Buy on Amazon >>

Top Scene

Review

In the Nicholas Sparks weepie The Best of Me (2014), Michelle Monaghan plays Amanda, a woman who is living in her hometown following a series of failed relationships. One day, out of the blue, Dawson (James Marsden) comes back into town, and though the two have not seen each other in 20 years, they rekindle their long dormant romance. Flashbacks show their story in high school—where they're played by Liana Liberato & Luke Bracey—and we get some background info on how they came together, and what ultimately drove them apart! While this is a PG-13 affair, there is a fairly steamy scene at the 52-minute mark, where Liana Liberato shows some cleavage sitting on a bed covered in just a towel, and when she begins making out with a guy, the towel drops, but his arms just barely cover her chest when they go down to the bed. 30 minutes later, we get a nice look at Michelle Monaghan in just a button-down shirt, which is not totally buttoned as we see a little left cleavage. She then jumps into a lake in her panties. This leads to a wet white top and a shot where she is floating in her panties. Forget The Best of Me, and show us the rest of her!