Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Show Me Yours (2004 - 2005) Nude Scenes

Show Me Yours boxcover Buy DVD
  • Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
  • Premiere Date: May 26th, 2004
  • Network: Showcase

Read related articles for this title

Maybe it’s because it’s so cold in Canada that the TV is as hot as Show Me Yours. If you’ve only seen the edited version stateside on Oxygen then you’ll really need to come up for air after catching the skintillating homegrown one starring Rachael Crawford as a psychologist who hates people. She’s working on a book about the erotic experience and seems … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Rachael Crawford as Kate Langford Sexy underwear 2 5
Erin Davis as Doreen Nude breasts 1 3
Danielle Hampton as Esta
Jennie Raymond as Jodi Bradley Sexy lesbian, underwear 2 4
Sarah Scotford as Woman with Phillip Nude breasts, lesbian 2 3
Alberta Watson as Toni Bane
Rachel Wilson as Stella Bradley Sexy underwear 1 2
Catherine Black as Tamara Nude breasts, lesbian 1 4
Kristin Booth as Olivia Sexy underwear 2 4
Precious Chong as Polly Sexy underwear 2 3
Rebecca Cormier as Lucy Nude breasts 1 3
Michelle Duquet as Simone Nude butt, breasts 2 4
Wendii Fulford as Heather Nude breasts, lesbian 2 9
Katya Gardner as Lindsey Nude breasts, lesbian 2 3
Patrice Goodman as Andrea Nude breasts 1 2
Rebecca Nicholson as Cin Nude breasts, butt 1 3
Shannon Novak as Martine Nude breasts, lesbian 1 3
Shannon Seyffert as Nadine Nude breasts, butt 1 3
Kathryn Zenna as Martha
Patricia Zentilli as Wendy underwear

Erin Davis … Doreen

Episode: "Best Foot Forward" (May 10th, 2005)

breasts
Erin's man extols the virtues of her beautiful feet as the camera lingers on her beautiful boobs.

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 3 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Sarah Scotford … Woman with Phillip

Episode: "In Sex We Trust" (Jun 9th, 2004)

breasts, lesbian
Brunette Katya and blond Sarah get naked to hit the silk sheets with two lucky dudes. Watch in wonder as they bare boobs and enjoy a girl-on-girl kiss.

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 3 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Catherine Black … Tamara

Episode: "Big in France" (Apr 12th, 2005)

breasts
Raven-haired Catherine busts forth with a bevy of boobage when she and Rebecca pound mounds in bed before a guy joins them. Very hot, even if we don't get to see Cat Black's black cat. (48 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 4 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Rebecca Cormier … Lucy

Episode: "I Confess" (Jul 14th, 2004)

breasts
Rebecca busts out a fine little pair of plonkers while eating cereal in bed with her guy, before the date takes a slightly more oral turn. (42 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 3 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Michelle Duquet … Simone

Episode: "Pilot" (May 26th, 2004)

butt, breasts
Michelle shows us hers during some sex in a tent. See butt and bobbing left boob as she rides a guy.

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 1 sexy clip and 2 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Wendii Fulford … Heather

Episode: "Sexual Healing" (Jun 30th, 2004)

breasts
Bold blonde Wendy whips out her pert pair while trying on clothes in front of a gal and a dude. (49 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 7 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Episode: "Sexual Healing" (Jun 30th, 2004)

breasts
Boobage and panties from Wendii as she cleverly seduces bi-curious Jennie in the dressing room. (61 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 7 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Katya Gardner … Lindsey

Episode: "In Sex We Trust" (Jun 9th, 2004)

breasts, lesbian
Brunette Katya and blond Sarah get naked to hit the silk sheets with two lucky dudes. Watch in wonder as they bare boobs and enjoy a girl-on-girl kiss.

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 3 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Patrice Goodman … Andrea

Episode: "The Following Game" (Jun 23rd, 2004)

breasts
Oh, she shows hers all right--her BOOBS! Nice knockers are quickly visible as she gets porked. (16 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 2 nude pics from Show Me Yours. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Rebecca Nicholson … Cin

Episode: "Big in France" (Apr 12th, 2005)

breasts, butt
Raven-haired Catherine busts forth with a bevy of boobage when she and Rebecca pound mounds in bed before a guy joins them. Very hot, even if we don't get to see Cat Black's black cat. (48 seconds)

Shannon Novak … Martine

Episode: "Pandora's Box" (May 24th, 2005)

breasts, lesbian
Nothing tastier than a hearty portion of tiny tattooed tittage, and Shannon serves 'em up getting down in a three way with her man and a horny Jennie who pops in to join the fun. (78 seconds)

Shannon Seyffert … Nadine

Episode: "It's My Party" (Jul 7th, 2004)

breasts, butt
Seyffert gets boobified making out in a bed with her guy, while Rachel and Adam watch intently. (75 seconds)

Blog Posts

Additional Reviews