x

Want Free Access to She's Out of My League Pics & Clips?

She's Out of My League

She's Out of My League (2010)

No Nudity

Top Scene

Review

Jay Baruchel outkicked the coverage, and absolutely nobody is afraid to tell him about it in the romantic comedy She's Out of My League (2010). The film stars Alice Eve as Molly, a perfect 10 of a babe who inexplicably starts dating the dorky dweeb TSA Agent she meets at the airport, Kirk Kettner (Jay Baruchel). Despite having previously gone out with the fellow fine female Marnie (Lindsay Sloane), Kirk can hardly believe his luck, and neither can anyone else, which begins to put a strain on their relationship. Molly's hot friend Patty (Krysten Ritter) chastises Alice for picking a safe guy who won't hurt her, while Kirk's buddy Stainer (T.J. Miller) won't stop talking about how the relationship will fail. When it does, Patty and Stainer team up to get the pair back together. Of course they get together in the end, but in real life the averse to weight lifting, wannabe pilot stuck working for the TSA could never handle a girl with that kind of T&A! It’s just shirts and no skins in this league, so don’t go looking for Ms. Eve’s tempting apples. We do get to see Jessica St. Clair's bikini covered pair as she lounges by the pool, as well as Lindsay Sloane's as she flashes her bathing suit body before hopping in the hot tub, which has a few dudes alerting the "boner patrol." But since the whole plot is about how Alice Eve is so hot, it was inevitable that she strip down to her bra and panties and jiggle her jugs for the pencil neck geek. He panics, but we can't really blame him. She's a major league hottie, he looks like his preferred form of exercise is playing League of Legends. Every nerd's dream is a girl like that making him cream! We just wish Alice Eve was out of her clothes in She's Out of My League!