x

Want Free Access to She Hate Me Pics & Clips?

She Hate Me

She Hate Me (2004)

Great Nudity!

Top Scene

Review

A full decade before he joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Anthony Mackie caught the first big break of his career when he landed the lead role in Spike Lee's She Hate Me (2004)! Mackie stars as Jack Armstrong, a successful executive at a huge biotech firm who is made the fall guy by his boss (Woody Harrelson) for an embezzling scheme with which he had nothing to do. His life is upended when he loses his job and has his assets frozen, leaving him with few options in order to survive. A chance meeting with his ex-fiancée turned lesbian Fatima (Kerry Washington) gives him an idea of how he can get his finances and life back on track. Fatima and her new partner Alex (Dania Ramirez) are desperate to have a child, but don't trust the patriarchal sperm donor system, so they offer to pay him $10,000 to have sex with each of them in hopes of at least one of them getting pregnant. Fatima and Alex then suggest that he offer his services to their other lesbian friends looking to conceive, but things get problematic—in all sorts of ways—when the women he has sex with find themselves enjoying the straight sex. While the film's sexual politics are hopelessly dated and rooted in the old adage that all any lesbian needs is a good deep dicking, the film is chock full of some amazing nudity! Not only do Kerry Washington and Muriel Hurtado Herrera both go nude for a sapphic sex scene, the film also features the topless talents of Bai Ling, Paula Jai Parker, Savannah Haske, and Aura Grimolyte! She Hate Me will make you wanna stop hatin' and start masturbatin'!