x

Want Free Access to Party Girls Pics & Clips?

Party Girls

Party Girls (1989)

Great Nudity!

Review

I first caught Party Girls back in 1989 when it was originally released as “Party Incorporated.” At least that’s what they called it at the Three-C Drive-in…Regardless of the title inconsistencies, the film is what I like to call “stupid.” The plot, like so many other movies starring Marilyn Chambers and Debbie Rochon, has little in the way of plot and way more in the way of unconvincing sex and gratuitous nudity. And get ready for this… Rochon doesn’t even get naked. In fact, despite her marquee billing at the time, she really doesn’t spend all that much time on screen in the first place. No one really commands much screen time other than Chambers, whose “Naked Chicks For Hire” business is the central “focus” of the film. Speaking of those naked chicks, they include Chambers herself, Susan Napoli, Kim Taylor, and Christina Veronica, all of whom flash a bit of sweater-flesh at different points in the movie. The rest of the ladies simply resort to underwear and bikinis. Yee-hah. It’s not funny, it’s not well-acted, and it lacks the substantial amount of gratuitous nudity that a title like Party Girls seems to promise. I’m glad I snuck into the Drive-in in the trunk of my buddy’s car. Otherwise, I’d have to live the rest of my life knowing that somewhere out there, somebody was spending three dollars of my money that I could never get back… IMDb Summary: 2.0/10Written by: Vance Moravian