Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

My Week with Marilyn (2011) Nude Scenes

My Week with Marilyn boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Brief Nudity
  • Genre: Drama
  • Director: Simon Curtis
  • Rated: R
  • Theatrical Release: November 4th, 2011
  • US DVD Release: March 13th, 2012

Read all 8 articles for this title

Legendary sex goddess Marilyn Monroe (Michelle Williams) reveals her soft side (and front) in the biographical drama My Week with Marilyn (2011). In 1956, Colin Clark (Eddie Redmayne) is working as an assistant on the set of The Prince and the Showgirl, starring a freshly married Marilyn Monroe. When Marilyn's playwright husband leaves the country, Colin gets a chance to spend some alone … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Emma Glover as Marilyn Monroe (Body Double) Nude butt 2 4
Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe NBD* body double, butt 2 4

Emma Glover … Marilyn Monroe (Body Double)

00:30:34

butt
BODY DOUBLE: Michelle gets out of the shower and slips into a towel. We see some buttage, which is the work of double Emma Glover. (20 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 2 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from My Week with Marilyn. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:02:51

butt
BODY DOUBLE: Excellent ass as Michelle strips down for a skinny dip with Eddie Redmayne. The butt is the work of double Emma Glover. (93 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 2 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from My Week with Marilyn. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Michelle Williams … Marilyn Monroe

00:30:34

body double, butt
BODY DOUBLE: Michelle gets out of the shower and slips into a towel. We see some buttage, which is the work of double Emma Glover. (20 seconds)

01:02:51

body double, butt
BODY DOUBLE: Excellent ass as Michelle strips down for a skinny dip with Eddie Redmayne. The butt is the work of double Emma Glover. (93 seconds)