Want Free Access to My Trip Back to the Dark Side Pics & Clips?

My Trip Back to the Dark Side

My Trip Back to the Dark Side (2014)

Great Nudity!

Top Scene

Review

Following where My Trip to the Dark Side (2011) left off, My Trip Back to the Dark Side (2014) again follows Shawn Stone, a once successful Hollywood director who turns to the adult film industry when his career tanks. This time around, he faces a series of uphill battles trying to make his latest masterpiece, The Foreign Exchange. It isn't long before the investors lose faith however, and Stone is forced to start looking for money from less credible, potentially deadly sources. Early, we get a stripper montage that features Ela Darling as a topless shot girl. More exotic dancing follows when Heather Gardner and Nikki Benz shake their sensational shakers at a bar, and later on stage. Aubrey Adams goes topless while getting banged over a counter top, and shows a hint of bush as well. Finally Christina Arnpriester shows her massive mamas while demonstrating her oral talents on Deviant Kade. Other stripper sequences showcase the skill set of Libbey Genaro, Rachel Day and Tina English, while cage dancers Amy Asmuth and Natasha Senkovich keep it coy. Maybe the dark side, isn't so bad after all!