x

Want Free Access to My So-Called Life Pics & Clips?

My So-Called Life

My So-Called Life

No Nudity

Review

My So-Called Life is a highly acclaimed teen-centric drama that stars Claire Danes in her breakthrough role. Other outstanding performers include Bess Armstrong, Wilson Cruz, and the young Jared Leto. What separates My So-Called Life from the usual teenager shareware like Beverly Hills 90210 or Party of Five is the fact that it actually bothers to depict how life as a teenager actually is (though toned down thanks to American TV conventions). But despite being popular with critics as well as general audiences and winning four awards (including a Golden Globe for Danes), ABC opted to cancel it after only nineteen episodes. Nudity Report: Another sad case of wasted beauty – if only from a skinful point of view! Thus you will have to check out other flicks to get all the skinful details on the stars of My So-Called Life. While Bess Armstrong already revealed her rocket-launchers about two decades ago in the 1984 flick The House of God, at least two of her young co-stars opted to follow in the veteran actress’ footsteps. Leading lady Claire Danes went on to show off what a sweet pair of bee-stings she has in 1998’s Polish Wedding which was followed one year later by Devon Odessa disclosing her mesmerizing Odessa files in the 1999 flick The Sterling Chase. These two adorable ladies are proof enough that there is still some hope left for American cinema.