Want Free Access to Medics Pics & Clips?

Medics

Medics

Brief Nudity

Review

Medics is the British counterpart to ER or Chicago Hope, though one has to note that this medical series was produced several years before its American counterparts came out. From 1990 to 1995 a total of forty episodes were broadcast, all of which centered on the everyday lives of the doctors, nurses, and paramedics who work at a hospital in northwest England near the city of Manchester. The cast was well-chosen and featured Salma Hayek’s former meatpole Edward Atterton in one of his early roles. Medics also starred Gabrielle Drake, a gal who secured herself a place in skinful movie history by throwing in an excellent full frontal turn in the 1972 classic Au Pair Girls. Nudity Report: None. Gabrielle Drake’s best skin-scenes ever can be found in the aforementioned flick Au Pair Girls. You will have a hard time finding an equally stunning young actress with such an impressive pair of real breasts. And don’t even get me started on the untrimmed beaver… I definitely wouldn’t mind Gabby examining me a little bit closer!