x

Want Free Access to Me, Myself & Irene Pics & Clips?

Me, Myself & Irene

Me, Myself & Irene (2000)

Brief Nudity

Top Scene

Review

The Farrelly Brothers team up with Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger for the edgy comedy about split personalities, Me, Myself & Irene (2000). Carrey plays a Rhode Island state trooper with multiple personalities named Charlie Baileygates, who is an absolute doormat in life. His wife cheats on him on their wedding day, then leaves him to raise her half black children. Everyone in town mocks him for being such a pushover, and even the crooks he tries to arrest often ignore all his commands. Since he can't keep going on this way, eventually he develops an alter ego named Hank Evans, who is an aggressive, angry psychopath reminescent of the worst kind of cowboy cop you see in movies, who takes control when enough is enough. Charlie gets tasked with transporting Zellweger’s Irene P. Waters to a New York police department after she's accused of a hit and run. Along the way, they end up accused of murder, Charlie forgets his meds that keep Hank away, and all sorts of comedic chaos ensues. There isn’t much in the way of nudity in this movie, but they did bring in the breastacular Shannon Whirry for one scene where she plays a nursing mom. Shannon whips her whopper out to feed her baby, but all of a sudden Jim steps in, latches on, and gets several good suckles on her jiggling milk bag before she can stop him. You won't be sure if you want to nurse or nut! We bet Jim sure enjoyed rehearsing that nursing, over and over and over. Keep your eye out for those juicy jugs in Me, Myself & Irene