Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Kiss Me (2011) Nude Scenes

Kiss Me boxcover

If you prefer to pull your pickle to scenes of girl-on-girl action, then get ready to smack it 'til it's sore with the Swedish Sapphic love-fest Kiss Me (2011). Ruth Vega Fernandez and Liv Mjönes star as Mia and Frida, two thirty-something women who meet for the first time after their parents announce their engagement. But instead of forming a step-sisterly bond, these two Nordic

… Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Ruth Vega Fernandez as Mia Nude breasts, lesbian 2 11
Liv Mjönes as Frida Nude breasts, lesbian 2 7
Josefine Tengblad as Elin Nude breasts 1 2

Ruth Vega Fernandez … Mia

00:33:46

breasts, lesbian
Liv turns out the lights and wanders over to put the moves on Ruth. Then both ladies doff their tops for a steamy lesbian interlude. (244 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 1 sexy clip and 8 nude pics and 3 sexy pics from Kiss Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Liv Mjönes … Frida

00:33:46

breasts, lesbian
Liv turns out the lights and wanders over to put the moves on Ruth. Then both ladies doff their tops for a steamy lesbian interlude. (244 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 1 sexy clip and 6 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from Kiss Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Josefine Tengblad … Elin

00:57:17

breasts
Stupendously stacked Josefine gets rejected by her lady love then bares her bountiful boobage while getting out of bed. (15 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 2 nude pics from Kiss Me. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Additional Reviews