Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Killing Me Softly (2002) Nude Scenes

Killing Me Softly boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Hall of Fame Nudity!
  • Genres: Drama, Mystery, Romance, Thriller
  • Director: Kaige Chen
  • Rated: R
  • Theatrical Release: June 21st, 2002
  • US DVD Release: March 25th, 2003

Read all 10 articles for this title

Ex-Rollergirl Heather Graham has moved to England and works as a Web designer in the erotic thriller Killing Me Softly (2002). She throws away job and boyfriend for the musty allure of a mysterious stranger. She marries him only to discover he may have murdered his last couple of girlfriends. Maybe they should have dated more? No, it makes for better skintertainment that … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Heather Graham as Alice Loudon NEW - Nude breasts, bush, butt 7 12

Heather Graham … Alice Loudon

00:30:36

butt, breasts
A good look at Heathers left meat bullet peeking out of her bra during another floor-level fuck-fest. (24 seconds)

Mr Skin has 6 nude clips and 1 sexy clip and 12 nude pics from Killing Me Softly. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:38:30

breasts, butt, bush
Enough tits and ass (and a brief shot of muffshish) for the whole family when Heather poses nude in the park. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... (12 seconds)

Mr Skin has 6 nude clips and 1 sexy clip and 12 nude pics from Killing Me Softly. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:42:00

breasts, butt
Yet more bouncing boobage and ass-grinding as Fiennes applies the Michael Hutchence to Heather's neck, then bangs her on the floor, against the wall, around the room... (97 seconds)

00:10:17

breasts, bush, butt
The non-letterboxed DVD turns a previously topless scene full-frontal. Heather mounts her man on the floor, with her glorious breasts bouncing free from her bra and a muff-tastic taste of her Graham-cracker now fully visible. (73 seconds)

00:11:30

breasts
Heather acts coy, even after all that frenzied porking . . . sliding on her stockings and covering up her absolutely astonishing right hand mam. (66 seconds)

00:10:17

breasts, bush, butt
Heather mounts her man on the floor, with her glorious breasts bouncing free from her bra and a muff-tastic taste of her Graham-cracker now fully visible. (73 seconds)