x

Want Free Access to Just Say Julie Pics & Clips?

Just Say Julie

Just Say Julie

No Nudity

Review

Just Say Julie was a weekly comedy show starring Julie Brown, who also created, co-produced, and wrote it. Originally broadcast between 1989 and 1992, the show didn’t actually have a continuous plot but was rather more of the ‘variety’ variety. Julie and her co-stars, Paul Brown, Charlie Coffey, Larry Poindexter, and Stacey Travis parodied certain celebrities (one favorite back then was Whitney “I’m careful which drugs I take” Houston), and featured interviews with occasional guests like Weird Al Yankovic, Martha Quinn, and Elvira. Just Say Julie’s main trademark though was its leading lady’s loose tongue and politically incorrect behavior. Luckily, she was kind enough to please us with some lengthy t&a in the 1981 flick Bloody Birthday. As a bonus, co-star Stacey Travis showed the three b’s in the endlessly terrible horror-flick Dracula Rising. In this particular case, I can only advise you to stick to Mr. Skin and fast forward directly to the good parts – anything else would be a loss of valuable time!