Want Free Access to I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine Pics & Clips?

I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine

I Spit on Your Grave: Vengeance is Mine (2015)

Brief Nudity

Top Scene

Review

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And in the crime thriller I Spit on Your Grave III: Vengeance is Mine (2015) the fury is full front and center. In fact, the main character’s revenge has been a long time coming since this flick is a sequel to I Spit on Your Grave 2 (2013) and I Spit on Your Grave (2010) which is a remake of the cult classic I Spit on Your Grave (1978). This time around, assault survivor Jennifer Hills  (Sarah Butler) has chucked her dreams of becoming a writer to spend her time as a helpline operator. And, in an effort to heal from the trauma she endured from the first two flicks, the resilient babe joins a support group. Yet when the man who murdered her friend is freed from jail, Jennifer takes matters into her own hands. Speaking of taking matter into your hands, that’s exactly the effect Ms. Butler’s body will have on her fans. During a fleshback scene, we are reminded of Sarah’s naked assets just two minutes into the movie. We’re guessing you’ll be packing wood when the sexy brunette bares her breasts while walking through the woods. If that’s not erotic enough, she also exposes her rump. Later, the unlucky lass is attacked by a horny thug in an alley. It’s an unpleasant act, even though it showcases her bra-clad rack and ass crack. Suffice it to say, what this indie film lacks in budget, it makes up for in skin!