Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

I Spit on Your Grave: Unrated (2010) Nude Scenes

I Spit on Your Grave: Unrated boxcover
  • Rating: Great Nudity!
  • Genres: Crime, Thriller
  • Director: Steven R. Monroe
  • Rated: NR
  • Theatrical Release: October 8th, 2010
  • US DVD Release: February 8th, 2011

Read all 6 articles for this title

A daring remake of the controversial 1978 shocker of the same name, I Spit on Your Grave: Unrated (2010) stars Sarah Butler as a writer who is brutally assaulted and left for dead during a cabin retreat in the woods and seeks an equally brutal revenge on her attackers. Before she goes out to get even we get several good looks at Sarah's butt-ler as well as her

… Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Sarah Butler as Jennifer Nude breasts, bush, butt 6 12

Sarah Butler … Jennifer

00:39:20

breasts
A jerky sheriff uses his shotgun to pulls aside Sarah's shirt to reveal some left hand areola. (13 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 2 sexy clips and 11 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from I Spit on Your Grave: Unrated. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:41:35

butt
Catch a few shots of Sarah's butt when the sheriff and his men rip off her panties and prepare to have their way with her. (223 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 2 sexy clips and 11 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from I Spit on Your Grave: Unrated. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:46:21

breasts, butt
Sarah exits the cabin sans pants and wanders into the woods where the band of scumbags catch up with her and hold her underwater. Lots of ass action and quick breasts, but she's wearing a crotch patch. (159 seconds)

00:50:43

breasts, bush, butt
Plucky heroine Sarah hoofs it away from the bad guys and bares all--including trimmed bush--while walking across a bridge. (133 seconds)