x

Want Free Access to I Spit on Your Grave Pics & Clips?

I Spit on Your Grave

I Spit on Your Grave (1978)

Hall of Fame Nudity!

Top Scene

Review

When it comes to revenge flick titles, it's pretty tough to top I Spit on Your Grave (1978). But that wasn't the original title. In fact, the movie was a flop until it took on its new title, got a rerelease and inspired all sorts of controversy for its brutal scenes of murder and sexual assault. Camille Keaton is Jennifer Hills, a struggling novelist who's getting away from the distractions of the big city by spending some time in the country. Unfortunately, her attractiveness attracts the attention of some horny rednecks. They decide to show this urban cutie some backwoods hospitality, which in plain English means they violently have their way with her, while also ripping up her book manuscript to add insult to her horrific injuries. That heinous act sets in motion the most intense revenge movie ever made and still not topped in the annals of exploitation. Not even the 2010 remake came close! Camille manages to off each of her three attackers with increasing brutality, climaxing in a blowjob gone terribly wrong and a dude getting a date with a boat propeller. That she does all this naked proves that when the end is near you may as well grin and bare it. Yes, there's a lot of nudity in some awful situations, but there are plenty of awfully good naked scenes, too mainly when Miss Keaton shows all three B's getting out of the bathtub after a sex session with her boyfriend. Have a good look at those goodies, and know everything was good at that point in her life. But lest you get masturbate and switched on, you should know the buns on the poster are a young Demi Moore's. Still, before all the killing there's enough good shots of the scrumptious meal named Camille to have you spitting in your hand watching I Spit on Your Grave!