Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

I Spit on Your Grave 2 (2013) Nude Scenes

I Spit on Your Grave 2 boxcover

Read related articles for this title

A model seeks revenge on the men who assaulted her in I Spit on Your Grave 2 (2013). This sequel to the 1978 exploitation classic stars the gorgeous Jemma Gallender as Katie, an aspiring model who innocently accepts an offer to take some new pictures for her portfolio. But the photo shoot quickly turns into a nightmare as Katie is kidnapped and tortured

… Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Jemma Dallender as Katie Nude breasts, bush, butt 6 10

Jemma Dallender … Katie

breasts, bush, butt
Things get intense when Jemma shows her 3 B's while chained up in a concrete room.

Mr Skin has 6 nude clips and 10 nude pics from I Spit on Your Grave 2. Join Mr Skin to see them.

breasts, bush, butt
Jemma shows full nudity while getting a sponge bath and some medicine.

Mr Skin has 6 nude clips and 10 nude pics from I Spit on Your Grave 2. Join Mr Skin to see them.

breasts, bush
Jemma is on full display as one of her captives plays dress up with her lifeless body.

breasts, butt
Jemma is stripped bare again and packed away for shipping.

breasts, bush
Jemma shows full frontal as she enjoys a cool drink from a dark hole.