Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

I Like to Play Games Too (1998) Nude Scenes

I Like to Play Games Too boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Great Nudity!
  • Genre: Drama
  • Director: Edward Holzman
  • Rated: NR
  • Theatrical Release: January 1st, 1998
  • US DVD Release: June 20th, 2000
I Like to Play Games Too (1998) is the story of an ad exec who screws her clients--literally! It makes you want to join the rat race, especially if office cubicles are populated by pretties like Maria Ford, who is basically naked throughout the entire movie. She has no need to feel lonely though. Kim Dawson, Nenna Quiroz and Stephanie La Fleur each … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Kim Dawson as Mona Nude breasts 3
Maria Ford as Suzanne Nude breasts, bush, butt, lesbian 4 11
Stephanee LaFleur as Tracy Nude breasts, bush 1 4
Catalina Larranaga as Burglar 1 Nude breasts, lesbian 1
Teresa Politi as Uncredited Party Girl Nude breasts, butt
Nenna Quiroz as Marie Nude breasts, bush, butt, lesbian 1 6

Maria Ford … Suzanne

00:05:00

breasts, bush
Maria Ford enjoys some full-frontal self-gratification in the shower until the phone rings. As she let's her finger do the walking, you might be tempted to call her a 'Ford Explorer'... (Sorry.) (22 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 11 nude pics from I Like to Play Games Too. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:30:00

breasts
Blindfolded and being ordered around by some guy, Maria shows a pair of strangely 3-D babooms. (72 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 11 nude pics from I Like to Play Games Too. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:42:00

breasts, bush
Some quickly edited sex on the couch, then a long look at Maria's moon balloons with a hint of muffshish as her guy takes off. (75 seconds)

00:27:00

breasts, lesbian
Maria and Neena Quiroz are getting it on... or at least, they almost are before some loser calls it all off. Quick breast shot of Maria undressing, and nice cans on Neena, but it's all a big tease. (22 seconds)

Stephanee LaFleur … Tracy

01:12:00

breasts
Stock standard softcore sex scene where not a lot is shown other than a few seconds of boobs as a couple rolls around a bed. (44 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 4 nude pics from I Like to Play Games Too. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Catalina Larranaga … Burglar 1

01:04:00

breasts, lesbian
A brief look at some nice breasts - though the time spent pronouncing her name is longer than the time she's on screen. Catalina's the short-haired babe in the back. (20 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip from I Like to Play Games Too. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Nenna Quiroz … Marie

00:27:00

breasts, lesbian
Ah, fleeting fame as a topless Nenna starts to grind Maria Ford, only to be stopped mid-moan by a dude in a tux. Nice rack! (22 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 6 nude pics from I Like to Play Games Too. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Additional Reviews