Want Free Access to I Capture the Castle Pics & Clips?

I Capture the Castle

I Capture the Castle (2003)

Great Nudity!

Top Scene

Review

The Addams Family has nothing on the weird clan occupying the rented residence in I Capture the Castle (2003). Based on a 1948 novel from British author Dodie Smith, who also penned the children's book 101 Dalmatians, this period piece revolves around an eccentric family living in a fancy castle, despite being nowhere close to able to afford it. The head of the household is Mortmain (Bill Nighy), a writer who hasn't produced anything in a decade after his first book was a huge hit. His wife is a borderline nudist bohemian named Topaz (Tara Fitzgerald), and his two daughters are the fairly normal Cassandra (Romola Garai)and the bitter about being broke, Rose (Rose Byrne). They're in some pretty dire straits, but when their landlord dies and leaves the place to his two strapping sons, they see a clear path to riches: entice the dude's thing, get the ring, cha ching cha ching! It’s no surprise that Rose easily seduces Simon (Henry Thomas) into marriage, but Cassandra abandons the plan and won't chase her chosen man. Instead, she has her eye on the chef's son Stephen (Henry Cavill). Watch for plans to go seriously awry in this one, but not before the camera has captured some very captivating shots of our castle's princesses. A young Rose Byrne is burning hot as the curly haired goddess checking herself out in a bra. It's not much skin but she's so sexy, no cap, you'll fap. If it's redheads who tickle your pickle, take a peek at Romola Garai sunbathing naked with nobody around, but still blocking her best parts with her hands. But if you're looking for legit tit, you're going to want to have a look at Tara Fitzgerald's nudity. She likes to stand topless outside and let her tatas taste the rain, which she does twice! Very nice! Those ladies are sure to capture your attention in I Capture the Castle