Want Free Access to I Am Love Pics & Clips?

I Am Love

I Am Love (2009)

Brief Nudity

Top Scene

Review

You may be saying “I am horny” while watching Luca Guadagnino’s I Am Love (2009). As the first in the Italian auteur’s Desire trilogy, the R rated drama is followed by 2015’s thriller A Bigger Splash (with Tilda Swinton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Ralph Fiennes, and Dakota Johnson) and 2017’s critically-acclaimed romance Call Me by Your Name (starring Timothée Chalamet). The trio of films take place in various locales in Italy. This time around, Ms. Swinton portrays a Russian-born aristocrat living in Milan with her distant husband (Pippo Delbono) and their lesbian daughter (Alba Rohrwacher). But her life becomes molto complicato when she has an affair with her young chef Antonio (Edoardo Gabbriellini). Mangia, mangia! Thanks to its skinternational cast, I Am Love features dialogue spoken in Italian, English, and Russian. Yet when it comes to the movie’s nudity, nothing gets lost in translation. This is especially true when Tilda touts her naked T&A. If that’s not hot enough, the cool-looking lady shows off her well-manicured landing strip. The sexy sight will have you saying, “I am loving my hand!” In fact, we’re guessing the audience at the Venice Film Festival had a hard time applauding the flick during its world premiere if they could only use one hand. Since then the arthouse pic received plenty of praise. It nabbed a Golden Globe nomination from the Hollywood Foreign Press for Best Foreign Film and an Academy Award nomination for Best Costume Design. Yet we’d have enjoyed the movie more if no costumes were used!