Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

I Am a Nymphomaniac (1970) Nude Scenes

I Am a Nymphomaniac boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Great Nudity!
  • Genres: Comedy, Fantasy
  • AKA: Je suis une nymphomane
  • Director: Max Pécas
  • Rated: NR
How does one become a sex addict? According to I Am a Nymphomaniac (1970) (and everything learned worth anything is thanks to the movies) all you have to do is fall down a staircase. When you get up you'll have a bump on the head and an uncontrollable urge to do it with everyone. Sandra Julien is the lucky clumsy lady; she gets … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Sandra Julien as NA Nude breasts, bush, butt 4 10
Janine Reynaud as NA Nude breasts, bush, butt, lesbian 3

Sandra Julien … NA

00:10:00

breasts, bush, butt
Sandra Julien lets her finger do the walking in front of a mirror, complete with boobs, bush, butt and play-by-play masturbation commentary! (135 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 10 nude pics from I Am a Nymphomaniac. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:31:00

breasts, butt
Plenty of skin, namely breasts and butt, but most of it is behind a dark lace curtain as Sandra is set upon by a substantially-racked lesbian stranger. (78 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 10 nude pics from I Am a Nymphomaniac. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:16:00

breasts, bush
The hot nympho decides she wants to bone a Chevy Chase lookalike, so she rubs her boobs and flashes the gash, only to be rudely denied. (71 seconds)

Additional Reviews