x

Want Free Access to History of the World Part I Pics & Clips?

History of the World Part I

History of the World Part I (1981)

Brief Nudity

Top Scene

Review

Decades before the streaming series History of the World Part II (2023) hit the small screen, Mel Brooks treated movie goers to History of the World Part I (1981). The riotous romp is divided into various segments from the Prehistoric Period to the French Revolution. As such, we get to enjoy the timeless looks on a lot of historic hotties who are on display. During the Spanish Inquisition sequence, a bevy of bathing beauties make a splash in the water (and in our pants). Better yet are the scenes set in the Roman Empire. There, we get to view a host of big-boobed beauties which include Vestal Virgin Miriam (played by 1975’s Miss USA Mary-Margaret Humes). Not to be upstaged, Empress Nympho (Madeline Kahn) struts her stuff in a scantily-clad getup designed to get audience members off! We love when she eyes a line of men and chooses who should service her. Per Pauline Kael’s movie review in The New Yorker, “It’s an all-out assault on taste and taboo, and it made me laugh a lot.” In addition to Mel himself, the R rated spoof features Bea Arthur, Cloris Leachman, Dom DeLuise, Fiona Richmond, Gregory Hines, Harvey Korman, Hugh Hefner, John Hurt, Henny Youngman, and the fabulous flesh on Pamela Stephenson. As Mademoiselle Rimbaud, the blonde dons a cleavage-enhancing corset that shows off her magnificent mams! The former actress is a psychologist nowadays (and married to Billy Connolly) but Mr. Skin will take a dose of the good doctor’s nip slip anytime!