Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Eaten Alive (1980) Nude Scenes

Eaten Alive boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Great Nudity!
  • Genres: Adventure, Horror
  • AKA: Mangiati vivi
  • Director: Umberto Lenzi
  • Rated: NR
  • US DVD Release: November 26th, 2002

Read all 2 articles for this title

Eaten Alive (1980) a.k.a. Mangiati vivi, is a cannibal horror film from Umberto Lenzi. It has many of the elements of the genre, including cannibalism, eating and slaughtering animals, a jungle version of wild kingdom, and lots of bare breasts. This one is unique however. Normally, there is some plot (more of a pretext really) to get people in amongst the cannibals, then … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Janet Agren as Sheila Morris Nude breasts 1 4
Me Me Lai as Mowara Nude breasts, bush, butt 1 8
Paola Senatore as Diana Morris Nude breasts, bush, butt 2 8

Janet Agren … Sheila Morris

00:53:00

breasts
A group of creepy cult members strip Janet down for a ceremony. Check out her perfect rack and pale, pale nips! (59 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 2 nude pics and 2 sexy pics from Eaten Alive. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Me Me Lai … Mowara

00:41:00

breasts, bush
The entire village watches while Me Me, fully frontal, is assaulted by some dude. (74 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 8 nude pics from Eaten Alive. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Paola Senatore … Diana Morris

00:40:00

breasts
Wild-maned Paola emerges from a hut with her native knockers naked. (38 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 8 nude pics from Eaten Alive. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:16:00

breasts, bush, butt
A native scumbag strips our heroine down to bushy-beaved FFN and butt and ravages her in a field. (56 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 8 nude pics from Eaten Alive. Join Mr Skin to see them.