Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Desert Heat (1999) Nude Scenes

Desert Heat boxcover Buy DVD
  • Rating: Brief Nudity
  • Genre: Action
  • AKA: Coyote Moon
  • Director: John G. Avildsen
  • Rated: R
  • US DVD Release: June 26th, 2000
Jean Claude Van Damme plays a leather-clad biker with a death wish in the direct-to-video action flick Desert Heat (1999). Loosely based on Yojimbo (1961) and A Fist Full of Dollars (1964), John G. Avildsen’s film tells of Eddie Lomax (Van Damme), a suicidal wanderer who decides to put off his date with death when he learns that a drug cartel has been … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Nikki Bokal as Carol Nude breasts, bush, butt 3 12

Nikki Bokal … Carol

00:48:00

breasts
Nikki stirs up her own desert heat when she shoes off a bit of boobage peeking out from behind the shower curtain. (14 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 11 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from Desert Heat. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:50:00

breasts, bush, butt
She and Jean-Claude Van Damme play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." When Nikki whips her towel off: THE WORKS! (16 seconds)

Mr Skin has 3 nude clips and 11 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from Desert Heat. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:51:00

breasts, bush
A pervy old ladies peeps through a window and sees Nikki's Desert Teats, then FFN, while she bobs on Jean-Claude's knob. (31 seconds)

Additional Reviews