Mr Skin - Fast-Forwarding to the Good Parts Since 1999!
Not logged in. or Become a member!

Cuentos eróticos (1980) Nude Scenes

Cuentos eróticos boxcover
  • Rating: Hall of Fame Nudity!
  • Genre: Comedy
  • AKA: Erotic Stories
  • Director: Enrique Brassó
  • Rated: NR
  • Theatrical Release: March 13th, 1980
In the ribald Spanish omnibus film Cuentos eróticos (1980), the action starts steamy and builds to a feverish finish. Comprised of four interlocking vignettes, Enrique Brassó’s film relates shocking tales about a housewife’s dalliance with a young student, an insatiable nymphomaniac’s unsuccessful attempt to stay chaste, and much more. The episodes crescendo in indecency until the final short, which was outré enough to … Become a Mr Skin Member and get the full review

Top Scenes

Skin Celebs

Celeb Nudity Description Clips Pics
Patricia Adriani as Mujer morena Nude breasts, bush, butt 1 3
Ana Belén as Carmen Nude breasts, bush, butt, lesbian 1 4
Emma Cohen as NA Nude breasts, bush, butt 4 9
Virginia Mataix as Novia Nude breasts, butt 1 4
Isabel Mestres as NA Nude breasts, bush, butt 2 6
Cristina Sánchez Pascual as NA Nude breasts, bush 7
Cecilia Roth as Sra. Josephson / Mujer rubia Nude breasts 1 2
Julieta Serrano as Gloria Nude breasts, bush, butt 1 4
Alicia Sánchez as María Nude breasts, bush, butt, lesbian 1 4

Patricia Adriani … Mujer morena

00:52:00

breasts, bush, butt
She wakes up, gets out of bed, flashes (dark bits) of each of her 3 flawless B's, and gets back into bed. What the clip lacks in plot, it more than makes up for in hot babeitude. I give it two thumbs up (40 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 3 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Ana Belén … Carmen

00:29:00

breasts, butt, lesbian
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" Ana and her little school friend Alicia explore each other's nether regions. The underwear get peeled off, and Ana's T&A make a fine appearance. (47 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 4 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Emma Cohen … NA

00:49:00

breasts, bush, butt
A stark-raving nude Emma gets splishy and splashy in addition to titty and assy! See all three of her impeccable B's as she showers off before dipping skinny in a pool, much to the delight of her bearded gentleman friend. (108 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 9 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

00:51:00

breasts, bush
Poor sweet Emma lies dead in the grass in all her full-frontal glory. Lifeless she may be, but her man can't seem to resist spreading her gams for one last look at that peerless poon patch. (60 seconds)

Mr Skin has 4 nude clips and 9 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Virginia Mataix … Novia

00:18:00

butt
Virginia gets cuddly with a knight in shining armor, who extends one metallic hand to caress her soft, warm, cinnamon buns. (18 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 4 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Isabel Mestres … NA

01:03:00

breasts, bush
A magical, mystical disembodied hand caresses Isabel's perfect form as she sleeps. See upturned tits and very lengthy (both time-wise and hair-wise) bush! (68 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 6 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

01:10:00

breasts, bush
Peep yet more of her highly eróticos cuentos as she brushes her teeth in all her fluffy frontality. (51 seconds)

Mr Skin has 2 nude clips and 6 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Cecilia Roth … Sra. Josephson / Mujer rubia

00:54:00

breasts
She stands in front of the mirror and applies rouge to each nerp in turn before pulling up her top. Hey, even nipples gotta look good for a hot night out on the town. (23 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 2 nude pics from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Julieta Serrano … Gloria

00:08:00

breasts, bush, butt
Julieta makes with the frontal and buns as she and her man trade oral favors with a horny old librarian type takes it all in. (63 seconds)

Mr Skin has 1 nude clip and 3 nude pics and 1 sexy pic from Cuentos eróticos. Join Mr Skin to see them.

Alicia Sánchez … María

00:29:00

breasts, butt, lesbian
"I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" She and her little school friend Ana explore each other's nether regions. The underwear gets peeled off, and Alicia's three nubile B's make an appearance (47 seconds)

Additional Reviews