Want Free Access to Best of Both Worlds Pics & Clips?

Best of Both Worlds

Best of Both Worlds

No Nudity
  • Home Release: 09/02/2001
  • Network: BBC
  • Buy on Amazon >>

Review

Diane Sullivan (Alice Evans) is a married airline stewardess living in suburban England. She handles the regular flight from Stansted, England to Bologna, Italy but one day she meets an Italian man, Mark Landucci (Carl Macaninch), who starts to flirt with her. She flirts back, takes things a step further, has an affair, accepts his hand in marriage without telling him she’s taken, and then heads back to her English husband (Jo Stone-Fewings) in time for supper. Only now she has two husbands – one in Italy, one in the UK. Can she keep them both going long enough to figure out her next move? Well, if I was one of the husbands I’d be more than happy to share, because Alice Evans is red hot! The Naomi Watts-like Evans did a little stint in French cinema before heading back to the UK to do some TV and that’s allowed the MrSkin intelligence network to find some very tasty pics of Alice’s bee-stings. Excuse me, stewardess, the man at the end of the bar would like to buy you a small automobile.