x

Want Free Access to B.S. I Love You Pics & Clips?

B.S. I Love You

B.S. I Love You (1971)

Brief Nudity

Top Scene

Review

A little over a decade before he would introduce America to Tom Hanks via his comically outdated "Dungeons and Dragons is turning kids evil" CBS movie, Mazes and Monsters (1982), Steven Hilliard Stern first broke into the business by writing and directing the sex comedy B.S. I Love You (1971). An exposé of Madison Avenue's cutthroat world of advertising from an era just a year or two past that portrayed in Mad Men, Peter Castner plays Paul Bongard, a young advertising executive who finds it hard to come up with new ideas for selling people consumer goods, since his boss Jane (Joanna Barnes) is so hot it's distracting. Eventually he ends up in bed with her, and is terrified it's going to tank his career. But instead, suddenly he's moving up in the company. But even wilder, after another night of carnal company, this time with Jane's daughter (JoAnna Cameron), he's promoted again! But while it looks like Paul's on the fastrack to CEO by giving every woman in the company the big O, he runs into an issue. He falls in love with his high school sweetheart Ruth (Louise Sorel), and she wants a ring on her finger. Paul's much better at being a cad than he is at creating a good ad, so this is quite a conundrum for our young businessman. When he stops showing us how to succeed in business by between the thighing, is his career going to go caput? This comedy shows that working your way to the top(less) should be a pleasure, and makes sure to give you some stuff to pleasure yourself to. Miss Cameron must've been camera shy, since she's the only one of our trio that didn't show tatas. As Paul's girlfriend, Louise Sorel showed just a bit of tit in a scene filmed from behind her as she and Paul make out on the couch. But JoAnna Barnes' jugs were much easier to see. The Mrs. Robinson style MILF is constantly showing Paul her perky pair, whether doing topless dancing or letting Paul take her picture. Is this whole a movie a guerilla marketing campaign to get people to work in advertising? After all, giving her a good lay means higher pay? No BS, that might be Mr. Skin's dream job!