x

Want Free Access to America's Funniest Home Videos Pics & Clips?

America's Funniest Home Videos

America's Funniest Home Videos

No Nudity

Review

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?! This show on it’s best day isn’t one tenth as funny as the worst sitcom on television, yet for over a decade people have tuned in to watch children falling off bikes and father’s getting nailed in the nuts in huge numbers. Hell, when ABC paid $25m to debut the Oscar-winning feature film Gladiator on their network, what beat it in the ratings? This cheap ass piece of shit Daisy Fuentes-hosted waste of videotape. I mean, what is WRONG with you people? Are there really that many retarded people out there in TV land? Does seeing a dog bark along in accompaniment to a piano really give you that big of a thrill that you’d rather not watch Gladiator? Hell, I’d rather watch sixteen hours of static than a half-hour of this cretinous mind vacuum. I mean, how can you call it America’s Funniest Home Videos when half the clips are clearly Japanese? Is it just me? Bob Saget used to host this awful thing but even he eventually decided that it was just too boring to continue with and you know he’s not exactly getting his door beaten down with offers for other work. Sometimes America, you make me wanna puke. But if I ever do, I’ll be sure to videotape it and send it in to Daisy Fuentes or whoever is hosting the thing this week, so the entire Florida retirement community can watch it after Matlock and laugh ‘til their hip stitches pop. Grrrr.