x

Want Free Access to Alondra Pics & Clips?

Alondra

Alondra

No Nudity

Review

Alondra is a bit of a slut. Well, that’s just my opinion, but the deal here is that she’s all getting down and dirty with one guy, then she’s all in love with another. Who does she choose – the love or the sex? Well, where I come from, that makes the girl a certain kind of slutty slut slut. Not that I’m complaining, especially on those occasions where I’m the one on the sex-only side. So this is a telenovela, in case you hadn’t figured that out, starring the beautiful Ana Colchero in the title role. The crux of the story is that Alondra, an heiress to a rich family, is seduced by an older married man, yet still attracted to a young guy who is of a lower caste and has a mental family n’stuff. Old boy won’t leave his wife and kids, so she chooses to go with young dude (Ernesto Laquardia), but he won’t shag her because of the hereditary insanity that runs in his family, so she goes and runs off with married guy and gets knocked up… I don’t know about you guys but I think I could get addicted to this crap.