x

Want Free Access to Aliens in the Family Pics & Clips?

Aliens in the Family

Aliens in the Family

No Nudity

Review

Quickly, how many series, TV movies and feature films can you name that involve an alien joining the household? My Stepmother is an Alien, ALF, Mork and Mindy, Third Rock from the Sun, ET, Alien Nation, Metal Mickey, My Favorite Martian, even The Flintstones took the aliens-for-ratings path. This sitcom however took the Muppet aliens for no ratings path, despite the fact that it featured the undeniably perfect Kristanna Loken, soon to be better known as the Terminatrix from Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines. The concept here is that Doug Brody (John Bedford Lloyd) was abducted by a female alien named Cookie (Margaret Trigg) and the two subsequently fell in love. Thus, Cookie came to live on Earth with Doug and brought her three kids Spit, Snizzy and Bobut along. Being as Doug already had two kids, Adam (Chris Marquette) and teenage daughter Heather (Paige Tiffany) the joke here is ‘that’s how they all became the Brody Bunch.’ Chortle, chortle. Oh, my sides. Please, no more funnies of that caliber. So how funny was the show? Let’s take a look at a typical episode synopsis: “Heather gets a zit, so Snizzy conjures up some anti-zit cream. Cookie becomes vice-president after one day at work.” CLASSIC!