x

Want Free Access to Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime Pics & Clips?

Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime

Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime

No Nudity

Review

So about now I could go on a big rambling rave about how Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple mysteries are all kinds of grandiose and how the star of the show's eyes light up at the mention of mysterious death, making her seem like a delightfully dotty old ghoul. Then I could go on about how she hovers at the periphery of investigations, noticing the telling details that police inspectors overlook, but if I did that you’d probably glaze over the text to find out who was naked in it and all my good work would be for nought. So to hell with the floral text, let’s get to the good stuff, which has bugger all to do with Miss Marple. If you came here looking for an incidence when Joan Hickson was naked, call a therapist immediately. I mean, gosh, did they even have film in 1875? No, the one you’re looking for is Francesca Annis, who appeared as Tuppence Beresford in an episode or two of the Partner’s In Crime series. Why that matters, to put it bluntly, is that there was no finer ass seen on any screen, big, small or silver, throughout the 70’s, than Francesca Annis’ ass in the 1971feature-film version of Macbeth. Don’t believe me? Go look, we’ve got the pictures. Forget the Agatha Christie stuff… go for the butt.